Follow these simple steps:
1. If you are to make this decision, make a resolution with yourself that you will commit to doing this the whole way.
2. Read over your blog posts and then realize how much you don't want this to disappear.
3. Read over your blog posts and then realize how much you dislike your writing, and understand it needs to disappear.
4. Now that you're serious about doing this, click on design on the top right corner of your blog.
5. Go to settings on the left column.
6. Click on the "other" part of settings
7. Click on "delete blog"
8. Reconsider. After all, you have put a lot of time and effort into this.
9. Have an angry teenager moment and continue on.
10. Seal the deal.
11. Do not download your blog or try to recover it. You are a man of your word. You've already committed this far.
I hope this helps any tourists out there who won't find the need to blog once this class is over.
Which is ironic because they won't take the time to find this anyways.
Your welcome for the guide.